Convergence ER - 1.3.2 Patch Notes
Bug Fixes (The “Tiger” Patch)
Tiger is a one-man QA team.
** Hotfix - 1.3.3 ** (Available on the downloader)
- Fixed an issue with the weapon skill of the Carwyn’s Epee.
- Disabled torrent on the platform before the Fell Twins encounter to prevent a bug that arises when entering the fight while mounted.
- Fixed an issue causing Okina to not invade after Fire Giant is defeated.
- Fixed an issue causing the Crucible Tree Armor to lack the correct description on the altered version.
- Fixed Greater Blessing of Protection being stackable with other greater blessings.
- Fixed the critical damage of the Reaver’s Odachi being lower than intended.
- Fixed some moveset and hitbox issues with the Reaver’s Odachi.
- Included the Darkness spell in the blinding effect immunity that was added to most bosses.
- Fixed all left-handed weapon skills and ash of wars that were not functioning correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the Malenia refight causing her to die when reaching second phase.
- Fixed an issue causing Patches to be invulnerable initially in his boss encounter.
- Changed the language localization files to all be set to English.
- Fixed an issue causing the Giant’s Braid weapon skill to not work correctly.
- Optimized the weapon skill for the Palm-Ax Twinblade.
- Corrected the weight of the Zephyr Blades.
- Corrected the weapon skill animations for the Gilded Quarterstaff, War Scythe and Osian’s Greatsword if used without the requirements.
- Fixed several issues causing certain weapon skills to have incorrect damage while the weapon is buffed.
- Fixed an issue causing the weapon buff on the weapon skill of Sword of St. Trina and the Spear of Tranquility to cancel when hit by an enemy.
- Corrected the requirements of the Gargoyle’s Black Blades.
- Fixed an issue causing the weapon skill of the Jellyfish Shield to not function correctly.
- Fixed an issue with part of the chain attack of the new katana moveset.
- Fixed an animation issue with the crouch attack of the Godskin Flayer.
- Fixed some hitbox issues on the Gilded Quarterstaff, Quicksilver Rapier, Zephyr Blades, Carwyn’s Epee and War Scythe.
- Corrected the rarity types of new weapons.
- Fixed an issue causing certain weapon buffs to make certain weapon animations rebound unexpectedly.
- Fixed an issue that allowed affinity change of certain staves.
- Fixed an issue causing the Guardian’s Spearblade to stay in your character’s hand incorrectly in some situations.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the follow-up animation of the Reaver’s Odachi weapon skill to be repeatable.
- Fixed a collision issue in the new turtle camp in Weeping Peninsula.
- Made summoning possible in the Godskin Matriarch’s arena.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the loot of the Serpent Hunter and the Sword of the Cyclops to be linked.
- Fixed an issue causing unintended enemies to appear or not appear after burning the Erdtree.
- Fixed an issue causing the Siofra Riverbank grace to not appear when reaching the correct location.
- Fixed an issue causing the Banished Knight’s Shield loot to be repeatable.
- Added the Scripture Wooden Shield to the map near the Summonwater Ruins in Limgrave.
- Fixed an issue with the spirit spring in East Caelid not correctly preventing fall damage in some cases.
- Fixed an issue causing an elevator in the Divine Tower of Liurnia to disappear in some cases.
- Added the Outer Order gesture back into the game, it is now on an item pick-up in the Minor Erdtree Church in Altus.
- Disabled Torrent riding in Radagon’s boss arena to prevent a bug that arises while mounted and transitioning to the Elden Beast fight. (Riding will still work in the Elden Beast arena.)
- Fixed an issue causing some walls to disappear in Deeproot Depths in certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue causing Flame Surge to not apply immolation.
- Fixed an issue causing the casting sigil while casting Lansseax’s Glaive to appear in the wrong place in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue causing passive FP regen to stay deactivated after disabling Stormcaller’s Sublimity.
- Potentially fixed an issue causing Recurring Nightmare to proc repeatedly in certain circumstances. (Needs community testing)
- Corrected the visual effects of the large bubble spell projectiles.
- Corrected the requirements of Dragonice and Borealis’ Mist.
- Fixed an issue preventing Poison Mist and Rotten Mist cloud effects from being present at the same time in game.
- Corrected the description of Blessing of the Sealed God to be more accurate.
- Fixed an issue causing Purifying Cautery to not clear status buildup.
- Fixed several typos in item descriptions.
- Fixed an issue causing the total HP increase on Malenia’s Great Rune to be too large.
- Fixed an issue causing some of the new weapons to be invisible during coop play to other players.
- Fixed an issue causing certain armors to display the incorrect buff icons.
- Spear Talisman now boosts the damage of all thrust attacks performed while simultaneously guarding with a shield.
- Fixed an issue causing the great rune activation to persist in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue causing status effect application of consumables to use the incorrect status values.
- Fixed an issue causing the altered version of the Banished Knight set to be unavailable.
- Fixed an issue causing the player to be unable to equip two Ruptured Crystal Tears.
- Added the largest denominations of Grave and Ghost Gloveworts to the end-game bell bearing shops on the Twin Maiden Husk.
- Corrected the text on the Perfumer’s Note to be more accurate.
- Corrected the description of the Dreamer’s Set to be more accurate.
- Fixed an issue causing Sigur’s Greatmace to become unavailable on NG+.
- Fixed an issue causing Soporific Fume and Mists of Slumber not applying the correct debuff.
- Swapped locations for the final two Godslayer spell runes.
- Fixed an issue causing some armor pieces to not be alterable or not be revertible.
- Fixed an issue causing Maliketh’s death to not register in some cases.
- All major bosses and most minor bosses now cannot be damaged from outside the boss arenas.
- Corrected an issue causing the Erdtree Sentries to cause frostbite buildup on certain attacks.
- Fixed an issue that would disrupt enemy AI of certain bosses when affected by blinding effects.
- Fixed an issue causing the Skeletons in Gelmir Hero’s Grave to drop equipment.
- Fixed an issue causing all Bloodhound Knights to stagger too easily.
- Fixed an issue causing sleep and frostbite status visuals to not appear simultaneously on enemies.
- Moved the giant ball enemy in Sellia further away from the Sellia Under-Stair grace.
Convergence ER - 1.3 Patch Notes
(This patch is compatible with Elden Ring patch 1.10)
*Hotfix 1.3.1 - Corrected the weapon requirements for all new weapons*
- As of patch 1.3, Convergence will now use a separate location for its save data. This will help protect the integrity of vanilla save files and help prevent players from being banned from online play.
(If you wish to load and use your previous save files that are stored in the vanilla location, simply remove the eldenring_alt_saves.dll file from the ConvergenceER folder before launching the mod. However, starting a new character with each patch release is always recommended to prevent potential bugs.)
- Fixed an issue causing the Vanguard starting class to have one too few starting stats. (Now starts with one additional point of endurance)
- Added several new enemy camps across Limgrave and Weeping Peninsula.
- Corrected the displayed location for the Raya Lucaria Grand Library site of grace on the overworld map.
- Reworked the Divine Tower of Liurnia.
- Fixed an issue causing a ladder to be invisible and buggy in Redmane Castle.
- The Dragonkin Soldier encounter in Deeproot Depths now has a Stake of Marika near it.
- Blocked the exit tunnel leading out of the cave used in Ranni’s quest near the Cathedral of Manus Celes to prevent progression skipping.
- Reduced the amount of FP recovery on the Ceruleanburst Crystal Tear from 3 per second to 2 per second.
- Performed extensive changes to the summoning system. Summoning can now be performed in most locations in the game. Resummoning is now possible after a summon dies or is unsummoned. If summoning is performed in the overworld map, summons will disappear if the player travels far from the original summon location but the player will be able to resummon in that case.
- The overall strength of summon reinforcement has been adjusted making summons slightly stronger at lower reinforcement levels and slightly weaker at higher reinforcement levels as compared to vanilla game.
- Added a new series of notes at the starting locations for each class that describe the locations of notable weapons for that class.
- Removed multiple instances of the Scorpion Kite Shield that were present on the map.
- Fixed an issue causing the Opaline Hardtear physick to not increase physical damage absorption.
- Fixed a typo on the Boltdrake Talisman’s description.
- Added correct description for the Marionette Soldier Birdhelm.
- Fixed an issue causing the loot corpse containing the Sacred Crown Helm and the Ivory Draped tabard to be invisible to the player.
- Fixed an issue causing the loot corpse for the starting note of the Rogue to be invisible in certain cases.
- Removed the extra Dragon Towershield from the map.
- Added the Ancestor Follower Ashes to the merchant shop in Lower Siofra.
- Removed Seluvis’s Bell Bearing because he no longer sells spells.
- Shortened several item descriptions that were too long to be read in the menu frame.
- Removed a few items that were missing icons and were no longer needed in the context of the mod.
- Fixed several item descriptions with typos.
- Corrected the descriptions of the somber and smithing stone bell bearings.
- Re-added Serpent Hunter to the game. - It is now found just after defeating the Abductor Virgin in Volcano Manor near the mouth of the cave.
- Overhauled status build up on weapons - Removed Arcane scaling from status build up on weapons. Most static status build up has been increased by a large amount. (When assessing the status build up system in-game we discovered that many statuses cannot use any kind of stat scaling to increase the amount of build up. We found that this gave certain statuses an advantage over others, so we have removed stat scaling from all statuses but have increased base status build up on weapons to compensate.)
- Fixed an issue causing Death Ritual Spear and Rosus’ Axe weapon skills to deal no damage while the weapons are buffed.
- Fixed an issue causing the Frenzied Flame Seal to have an incorrect scaling value assigned to one of its affinities.
- Corrected several instances of weapon attacks from new weapons where they were not properly benefitting from conditional attack buffs. (ei. Skill attacks, Charged Attacks, etc.)
- The following Katanas now have new animations for their R1 and R2 attacks: Hand of Malenia, Dragonscale Blade, Rivers of Blood and Moonveil.
- Corrected the on-hit visual of Sulien’s Razors weapon skill to no longer appear as fire.
- Fixed an issue causing the weapon skill of the Nomad’s Kilij to not buff fire damage.
- Changed the description of Ancient Thunderclap to be less misleading.
- Fixed some missing hitboxes on the Molten Sword.
- Fixed some hitbox and attack issues with the Ornamental Straight Sword.
- Fixed an issue causing the Quicksilver Rapier to use the incorrect charged heavy attacks.
- Fixed an issue allowing Sword of Hadea weapon skill to be used while not having enough FP.
- Spear of Tranquility (Unique Mystic Spear)
Causes Sleep Build Up
Weapon Skill - “Soporific Assault”
Location: Lake of Rot chest
- Zephyr Blades (Unique Storm Paired Curved Swords)
Weapon Skill - “Wind Dance”
Location: Stormveil Castle
- Gravelstone Arcblades (Unique Draconic Paired Colossal Swords)
Weapon Skill - “Wrath of the Ancients”
Location: Wyndham Catacombs
- Lodestone of Gelmir (Unique Magma Colossal Weapon)
Weapon Skill - “Magma Crush”
Location: Volcano Manor
- Yura’s Kanabo (Unique Heavy Straight Sword)
Causes Bleed Build Up
Weapon Skill - “Ronin’s Technique”
Location: Limgrave - Agheel Lake South
- Sigur’s Greatmace (Unique Heavy Great Hammer)
Causes Bleed Build Up
Weapon Skill - “Omen’s Roar”
Location: Dropped by Sigur
- Bloodhound Hookblade (Unique Keen Axe)
Causes Bleed Build Up
Weapon Skill - “Bloodhound Assault”
Location: Liurnia of the Lakes - South Raya Lucaria Gate
- Osian’s Greatsword (Unique Quality Colossal Sword)
Weapon Skill - “Osian’s Fury”
Location: Limgrave - Murkwater Coast
- Reaver’s Odachi (Unique Quality Halberd)
Causes Bleed Build Up
Weapon Skill - “Heart Piercer”
Location: Fort Faroth
- Palm-Ax Twinblades (Unique Quality Twinblade)
Causes Bleed Build Up
Weapon Skill - “Whirling Slice”
Location: Auriza Side Tomb
- War Scythe (Unique Heavy Reaper)
Causes Bleed Build Up
Weapon Skill - “Lunging Harvest”
Location: Liurnia of the Lakes - Lake-Facing Cliffs
- Gilded Quarterstaff (Unique Heavy Twinblade)
Weapon Skill - “Vaulting Strike”
Location: Liurnia of the Lakes - South of Mausoleum Compound
- Carwyn’s Épée (Unique Keen Heavy Thrusting Sword)
Weapon Skill - “Carwyn’s Bladestorm”
Location: Limgrave - South of Summonwater Village
- Godskin Flayer (Unique Godslayer Curved Sword)
Causes Soul Burn
Weapon Skill - “Godslayer Ascension”
Location: At Enya after defeating Godskin Matriarch
- Guardian Spearblade (Guardian Swordspear reworked to trick weapon - Unique Golden Straight Sword/Spear)
Weapon Skill: Erdtree Mastery
Location: Altus - Minor Erdtree Church
New Weapon Skills
- Banished Knight’s Halberd - “Storm Stance”
- Dragonscale Blade - “Underworld Conduit”
- Adjusted the scaling factors of all seals and staffs to increase the damage of all spells while at lower reinforcement levels.
- Made a change to Accursed Binding and Spirit Link that will remove the summon debuffs if you already have them active when you cast these spells.
- Increased the damage of all Rancor spells for the Necromancer.
- Increased the damage of Fia’s Mist.
- Increased the damage of Tibia’s Summons.
- Increased the damage of all Vapor spells and all Seeker spells for Mystic.
- Decreased the damage of Lava Dart.
- Increased the damage of Anger of the Fell God and added flames to the ground around its impact location.
- Fixed an issue causing uncharged Bloodflame Outburst to deal too much damage.
- Fixed an issue causing Convert Corruption to heal too much HP.
- Fixed an issue causing Anima Magica to build too many stacks when casting conjured weapon spells.
- Fixed an issue causing Godslayer’s Devotion to build too many stacks when casting conjured weapon spells.
- Changed the total FP reduction of Bestial Fervor from 95% to 80%.
- Reduced the amount that Source of Creation heals enemies.
- Increased the fire damage buff of Cyclopean Prophecy from 5% to 10%.
- Changed the FP reduction of Godslayer’s Devotion from 95% to 90%.
- Changed the HP reduction of Wrath of the Queen from 50% to 30%.
- Changed the FP and Stamina reduction of Heart of Chaos from 30% to 20%.
- Changed the additional stamina consumption on Hidden Mother’s Blessing from 50% to 30%.
- Changed the absorption reduction of Blessing the Sealed God from 75% to 30%.
- Changed the increased cost to spells of Spirit Weaving from 100% to 50%.
- Changed the HP reduction of Dream Meld from 50% to 30%.
- Changed the FP reduction of Strength of the Underworld from 80% to 50% and the Spell damage reduction from 50% to 20%.
- Changed the HP reduction of Wisdom of the Makers from 50% to 30% and removed the Stamina cost reduction.
- Changed the FP reduction of Godwyn’s Vengeance from 90% to 75%.
- Changed the absorption reduction of Phoenix of Death from 60% to 30%.
- Changed the absorption reduction of Aberrant Ascension from 65% to 20%.
- Golden Order blessings have been reworked:
Blessing of Grace now adds 10 HP recovery per second and reduces equip-load by 20%.
Blessing of Protection now increases all absorption by 15% and adds 25% shield stability.
Blessing of Wisdom now adds 1 FP recovery per second and increases holy spell damage by 5%.
Blessing of Power now adds 8 stamina recovery and increases holy weapon damage by 5%.
- Elden Benediction has been reworked:
It now stacks with any other single blessing and will amplify its effects -
With Grace - Adds 20 HP recovery per second, reduces equip-load by 30% and improves dodge-rolls.
With Protection - Increases all absorption by 25%, adds poise and adds 35% shield stability.
With Wisdom - Adds 2 FP recovery per second, increases holy spell damage by 10% and increases casting speed by 30.
With Power - Adds 15 Stamina recovery, increases holy weapon damage by 10% and increases poise damage of weapon attacks by 10%.
If used with no blessing present, all stats are increased by 2.
- Aura of Valor has been removed from the mod.
- Decreased the damage and poise damage of Stellar Bombardment and slightly increased its FP cost.
- Fixed an issue causing the DoT applied by Black Firestorm to have a duration that was too long.
- Fixed an issue causing several spell buffs to not be prolonged by Old Lord’s Talisman.
- Fixed an issue causing Astral Alignment to use the incorrect cast visuals.
- Changed the visual effect of Accursed Binding and Spirit Link to improve performance issues caused by the previous effect.
- Fixed an issue causing Whiteout to deflect your own spell projectiles.
- Changed the FP cost of Godslayer’s Devotion to 30 FP in order to make gaining a free heal from toggling it on and off in succession less likely.
- Fixed several instances of spells not benefitting from their various spell boosting items.
- Fixed an issue causing the damage from the soul burn and lesser soul burn spell effect and weapon effect to not appear properly on some enemies.
- Corrected the description of Dematerialize to be more accurate.
- Potentially fixed an issue causing the damage from Recurring Nightmare to proc multiple times during crit animations. (Needs community testing)
- Fixed a typo in the description of Burrowing Black Flame.
- Fixed an issue causing some charged spells to not benefit from Godfrey’s Icon.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Blood Star to deactivate when resting at a grace.
- Changed the visual effects of Armor of Bubbles and Underworld Bubbleshield to be less visually noisy.
- Fixed an issue causing Carian Acuity’s effect to cancel Malenia’s Great Rune effect.
- New Boss - Godskin Matriarch - Found on top of the Divine Tower of Liurnia
- Adjusted the walk route of the Fire Monk near the beginning of the Minor Erdtree Catacombs to prevent aggro on the player while resting at the grace.
- Made enemies that were previously immune to fire damage no longer immune to fire damage, except when those enemies’ spawn points are in lava pools.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Festering Fingerprint Vyke to not meet the requirements for his weapon.
- Fixed an issue causing the poison breath of the Erdtree Senties to only cause poison build up one time per attack.
- Increased the total HP of Radahn by 20% and increased his damage by 10%.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be able to kill Gideon before Skarde completes his attack.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be able to die before gaining credit for killing Maliketh. (Needs community testing)
- Fixed an issue causing some enemies in the Sealed Tunnel to not drop runes.
- Fixed issue with the Bloodhound Knight near the Raya Lucaria gate causing him to have too little HP.
- Fixed an issue causing some ancestral followers in Lake of Rot to not drop runes.
- Fixed an issue causing Dakk to not aggro properly at the beginning of the fight.
- Fixed an issue preventing talismans from being purchased while remnant crafting.
- Fixed an issue preventing certain spell buffs from applying.
- Reworked the map layout of Redmane Castle.
- Fixed an issue causing the player to spawn into the game in the wrong place after quitting-out while in Lansseax’s arena.
- Fixed an issue causing a Golem in Altus to drop Physick Remnants.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a save file to become corrupted when jumping off the new arena platform near the Sanctum Undercroft grace.
- Spirit summoning should now be possible in all of Deeproot Depths.
- Potentially fixed an issue causing certain progression elements in Deeproot Depths to not function properly while using the Seamless Coop mod. (more testing required to confirm)
- Fixed an issue causing the Keystones of the Forge to become unavailable on NG+ cycles.
- Items crafted using remnants will now display a quantity in the remnant crafting menu. This will prevent players from crafting redundant talismans and physick tears.
- Adjusted the purchase prices of smithing stones and somber stones acquired from bell bearings to be more logical.
- Removed cut ashes of war from the lost ashes of war shop at Hewg.
- Added more detail to the descriptions of certain talismans.
- Erdtree Greatbow is lootable in the chest in the Liurnia Highway Lookout Tower. (Added in hotfix)
- Performed a comprehensive audit of all Ash of Wars and weapon skills and made many adjustments toward balance and theme correction.
- Reverted most greatswords to use a moveset similar to the vanilla moveset with the following exceptions: Bastard Sword, Lordsword Greatsword, Knight’s Greatsword, Banished Knight Greatsword, Inseparable Sword and Helphen’s Steeple.
- Ash of War replacement is now possible on shields once again. However, shields will currently not be able to use affinities other than their defaults.
- Slightly lowered the poise damage of the Star Fists.
- Fixed an issue causing certain weapon skills to be usable from the left hand.
- Reverted Inseparable Sword to be a Golden affinity weapon using Sacred Blade skill.
- Fixed an issue preventing Grossmesser from scaling with arcane.
- Fixed several issues involving the weapon skills of tier 2 spell catalysts.
- Reduced the amount that enemies are knocked back by Sulien’s Mastery.
- The stat requirements on Hand of Malenia have been decreased.
- Fixed an issue that was causing many special effects to make blocking cost no stamina.
- Increased the speed of both the small weapon and polearm variations of Spinning Slash.
- Fixed an issue causing one of the hits of heavy attacks of scythes to not have a hitbox.
- Maliketh’s Black Blade now inflicts Soul Burn.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Rotten Greataxe from dropping.
- Increased the scaling factors for all staffs and seals by 20%. - This is essentially a 20% buff to all spells.
- Created a new scheme for player buff spells. Each buff will now fall into one of seven categories. No two buffs from a single category will stack together. The buff categories are as follows: Defensive Enchantment, Signature Enchantment, Offensive Enchantment, Weapon Enchantment, Shield Enchantment, Perpetual Enchantment and Legendary Enchantment. The enchantment type will be mentioned in each spell’s item description.
- Slightly lowered the damage of the Godslayer Sickle incantation.
- Fixed an issue causing Stellar Bombardment to deal too much damage.
- Fixed an issue causing several offensive spells to be castable in Roundtable Hold.
- Fixed an issue causing Spirit Vapor to not consume FP.
- Lowered the damage and poise damage of Dragonkin Minefield and changed its stagger level to “Long Stagger” from “Air Juggle Stagger.”
- The amount that enemies are healed from Source of Creation has been dramatically reduced.
- Bestial Fervor now lowers total FP by 85% instead of 95%.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the charged version of Mark of Frenzy to deal too much damage.
- Lowered the FP cost of Pest Darts.
- Increased the damage of Great Flame Sling, Flame Pillars, Fell Missile, Incinerate and Anger of the Fell God.
- Made Incinerate’s projectiles less likely to hit the ground while casting.
- Increased the damage of Honed Bolt, Ancient Honed Bolt and Ancient Lightning Beacon.
- Lowered the FP cost of Ancient Lightning Beacon and Ancient Lightning Spear.
- Increased the FP cost of Lightning Strike and Ancient Lightning Strike.
- Increased the damage of Chaos Beam.
- Increased the damage of Bloodboon Slash.
- Increased the damage of Spirit Seekers and Seeker Salvo.
- Increased the percentage damage dealt by Recurring Nightmare on each occurrence of sleep.
- Increased the damage and poise damage of Star Swarm.
- Increased the flat damage of Night Maiden’s Mist and Night Maiden’s Fog but decreased the percentage-based damage of both spells.
- Increased the homing of Quicksilver Shard and Quicksilver Comet.
- Increased the FP and stamina cost of Nihil.
- Increased the damage and poise damage of Implosion.
- Increased the damage of Rock Heave.
- Increased the damage and lowered the FP cost of Hyetta’s Flare.
- Lowered the FP cost of Frenzied Burst.
- Fixed an issue causing Godslayer’s Devotion to not reduce the FP costs of spells correctly.
- Fixed an issue causing certain spell animations to glitch when used on torrent.
- Cannon of Haima has been removed from the map. (The animation is being used elsewhere and was never intended to be in the mod)
- Damage and poise damage of Gavel of Haima has been increased.
- Dakk, Starcaller Lord can no longer be backstabbed.
- Fixed an issue causing the Bernahl invader in Farum Azula to not meet the requirements of his weapon.
- Potentially fixed the quest involving the Jar Bairn in Jarburg. (Testing needed to confirm)
- Corrected the spells that the Rogier NPC is able to cast.
- Potentially fixed an issue causing the Seluvis quest to not function properly. (Testing needed to confirm)
- Fixed several bugs caused when using the boss resurrection system.
- Fixed an issue causing Maliketh to continue speaking while sitting at his grace after his death.
Reworked the starting class locations so that each character will unlock Roundtable Hold and the closest grace to their warp location after using the golden light warp in the opening room in Chapel of Anticipation.
Fixed an issue with the Grace being available in Astel’s boss room - The grace has now been moved just outside his boss room before entering the fog wall.
Fixed an issue that allowed the Black Blade Kindred near the Sanctum Undercroft to fall off of the arena platform.
Fixed an issue preventing players from looting a chest in Altus Plateau.
Fixed a faulty respawn point that would cause players to be stuck after dying in the Fire Giant fight after respawning him in the boss refight system.
Fixed several map related bugs including missing collisions, ladders not functioning and allowing certain areas to be skipped.
Fixed an issue that made the magic seal in the Moonlight Plateau clip through the ground.
Fixed various typos in item descriptions
Fixed some bugs related to purchasing items in shops that would cause certain items to become unavailable.
Fixed an issue involving the Miniature Ranni Doll spawning too many times.
Fixed an issue with the Godskin sets having the wrong effects.
Fixed an issue with the High Page Trousers not having an effect.
Removed the now redundant Shining Horned Headband on the map
The Lordsworn Straight Sword can now be looted from the Demi-Human Queen in Weeping Peninsula.
Removed several unfinished items from the game, such as Dragonkin Devastation, Estoc of the Serpent Priest and Moonbreaker Scythe.
Fixed an issue with reinforcement material bell bearing shops causing multiple instances of certain items to appear for different prices.
Fixed an issue that was causing the Sword of the Cyclops to respawn.
Activating Great Runes either through rune arcs or killing a boss will now heal you to 100% of total HP and FP.
Fixed an issue preventing the classes that start with spirit calling bells to be able to summon from the start of the game.
Fixed various armor pieces hiding the character’s body in incorrect ways.
Increased the healing of Malenia’s Great Rune to 3% of total HP on hit, up from 1%.
Fixed an issue with the Carian Knight Sword preventing it from doing critical attacks correctly.
Fixed an issue that was causing the bullet effect of Aeonian Rush to trigger a more powerful version of Scarlet Rot.
Changed the way Storm of the Ancients and Cosmic Stance heavy attack works and both should now hit with more instances of damage.
Twinned Knight Swords have been reverted to use vanilla moveset.
Fixed an issue that was causing quickstep to not function properly.
Fixed an issue where Marais Executioner’s Sword was using the wrong scaling.
Fixed an issue with Cragbolt Slam which made it useable while in the left hand.
Fixed an issue with the Frozen Twinshards not accurately displaying its status effects.
Reverted the Gargoyle’s Black Blades to use Spinning Slash by default.
Adjusted the FP costs of several weapon skills.
Fixed an issue that was causing the Golem’s Halberd to not have hitboxes on its heavy attacks.
Fixed an issue causing Bear Witness! to not work properly while in the left hand.
Fixed an issue causing seals and staffs to not scale correctly.
Fixed an issue that allowed affinity and AoW changes on some unique weapons.
Reverted Sacrificial Axe to use Wild Strikes by default.
Fixed various issues with certain attacks missing hitboxes.
Fixed an issue causing Draconic Epitaph to deal more damage to undead and prevent their resurrection.
The Death’s Poker, Helphen Steeple and the Death Ritual Spear now all cause frostbite instead of deathblight.
Reduced the damage of Familiar Rancor.
Reduced the damage of ‘Bear Witness!’.
Changed the weapon skill of Bolt of Gransax’s name to ‘Lightning Spear of Gransax’
Reduced the damage of Lightning Spear of Gransax.
Changed Celebrant’s Rib-Rake to use Piercing Fang by default.
Reduced the damage of Succumb to Madness.
Increased the range of Sacred Ring of Light projectiles.
Fixed an issue causing Call to Thunder to not increase your lightning damage.
Players can now only have 5 mines generated from Cragbolt Mine active at a time.
Players can now only have 22 mines generated from Cragbolt Minefield active at a time.
Fixed an issue with Energy Shell permanently removing passive FP regeneration.
Fixed an issue that was causing Black Flame Wave to buff NPCs.
Fixed an issue that would allow the player to have Elden Benediction active with a lesser blessing active if using a certain sequence.
Lowered the amount healed by the Golden Order blessing spells.
Black Flame Wave no longer penetrates walls.
Fixed an issue that allowed certain spells to be cast on horseback that do not have a riding cast animation.
Fixed an issue that made the projectile of Ancient Lightning Spear appear backwards when used in the left hand.
Fixed an issue with new spells that buff weapons that made the visuals appear incorrectly when buffing certain weapon types.
Fixed an issue that was causing the wrong icon to display for Rock Blaster and Shatter Earth.
Fixed an issue that was preventing Purging Flames from clearing Deathblight buildup.
Fixed an issue causing several spell boosting items to not boost their specific spell types.
Fixed an issue causing Dynastic Sacrament to not function.
Fixed an issue causing the ground bullets of Bloodflame Outburst to not hit enemies.
Changed Three Finger Flare to be less likely to hit the ground or surroundings.
Slightly decreased the damage of Black Flame Orb.
Increased the damage of Dusk Bolt.
Fixed an issue causing Immutable Shield to not consume stamina while blocking.
Increased the damage of Frozen Cragbolt, Cragbolt Bubbles and Dragonkin Downpour.
Decreased the damage of The Flame of Frenzy incantation.
Increased the damage of Honed Bolt, Ancient Honed Bolt and Ancient Lightning Beacon.
Increased the duration of Dematerialize to 2 minutes.
Lowered the poise damage of Eochaid’s Sap.
Increased the damage of Anger of the Fell God.
Decreased the range of Earthen Spikes and made it less likely to get stuck while traveling uphill.
Adjusted Stellar Bombardment to make it more likely that enemies will get hit by a larger percentage of meteors.
Reduced the physical damage absorption Chitinous Shell to 20% and the non-physical absorption to 10%.
Reduced the absorption of Blessing of Protection to 15%.
Fixed an issue preventing Blessing of Power from applying its 10% holy damage increase.
Increased the damage of Star Swarm and Founding Rain of Stars.
Reduced the FP cost of Godwyn’s Vengeance to allow it to be toggled off.
Distortion Field no longer deflects friendly spells, it also no longer deals poise damage to enemies within it and also only boosts your physical damage while you are in it by 5%.
Fixed an issue preventing several spells from benefiting from the Godfrey Icon.
Telekinetic Shell no longer causes bleed buildup.
Strangling Briars now pulls aggro and deals less damage per tick.
Curse of Midnight, Quicksilver Affliction, Curse of Putrefaction, Dream Siphon and Psychic Corrosion now pull aggro.
Made a potential fix for the Bernahl invasion in Farum Azula not functioning properly. (More testing potentially required.)
Fixed an issue that was causing Ensha to not meet the requirements of his weapon.
Increased the difficulty of all enemies in Limgrave, Stormveil and Lower Siofra.
Fixed an issue causing the Erdtree Sentry in Siofra to drop no runes.
Fixed an issue that would cause Sigur, Night’s Captain to reset his encounter under certain circumstances.
Increased the HP of Morgott, Radagon and Godfrey/Horah Loux by 15%.
Increased the HP of Rennala, Sigur and Skarde by 20%.
Roundtable Knight Vyke now uses the Glaive of the Ancients.
Convergence 1.0 Patch notes
Game System Changes:
- Fast travel can now be performed while in combat.
- Fast travel can now be performed while in dungeons.
- Map cursor speed has been increased.
- Crafting materials will be auto-looted when you get near them.
- All characters have inherent FP regeneration of 1 FP per second.
- Vigor scaling has been adjusted to give more HP in the early game.
- Defeating any boss will activate the Rune Arc effect. A boss refight system is available on the ground floor of Roundtable Hold that will allow the player to fight any remembrance boss that they have previously defeated.
- The status effects of the game have been changed:
A. Scarlet Rot - Deals less damage over its duration.
- Poison - Deals more damage over its duration.
- Deathblight - Now affects all enemies - Lowers the target’s resistance to status effects by 50% and lowers the target’s absorption by 20% for 20 seconds.
D. Madness - Now affects all enemies - Deals 6% of total HP as damage on target upon proc and the target deals 20% less damage for 20 seconds afterwards.
E. Frostbite - Initial HP loss on proc has been lowered to 6% from 10%.
F. Bleed - HP loss has been lowered to 9% from 15% per proc.
G. Sleep - For 20 seconds after proc, reduces the damage the target deals and increases the damage the target receives. (Most enemies, even if they have no sleep animation will still receive sleep procs.)
- The great runes have been redesigned:
- Godrick’s Great Rune:
Increases Total HP by 10% and increases runes gained by 10%.
- Radahn’s Great Rune:
Increases total HP by 10% and increases Endurance by 5.
- Rykard’s Great Rune -
Increases total HP by 20%
- Morgott’s Great Rune -
Increases total HP by 10% and Mind by 5.
- =Mohg’s Great Rune -
Increases total HP by 10% and adds passive HP regeneration.
- Malenia’s Great Rune -
Increases total HP by 10% and each melee hit you deal recovers HP.
- You begin the game with the Spectral Steed Whistle. The first encounter with Melina has been removed
- The Melina encounters in Leyndell have been removed except the one after defeating Morgott.
- All maps are revealed from the start of the game.
- The Crafting Kit, the Whetstone Knife and the Flask of Wondrous Physick are now found in the room that your character spawns in at the start of the game.
- All weapon affinities are unlocked at the start of the game.
- All talisman slots are unlocked at the start of the game.
- All characters start with 3 spell slots.
- Area scaling of the game has been adjusted in numerous ways to better support a more open-world model.
- Each flask reinforcement can be done with only one Golden Seed per flask use.
- All talismans and physick tears are now acquired through a new system found in the grace menu called “Remnant Crafting.” Physick tears are crafted using new items called Physick Remnants which are found on Erdtree Avatars and Erdtree Sentries. Talismans are crafted using other various remnants that are found throughout the world.
- Each minor Ertree and many other locations now have portals near them. These portals form a new travel system allowing for faster movement across the world. Each portal will activate when the Erdtree Sentry or Erdtree Avatar next to the portal is defeated. You may travel to any other portal from any portal but you cannot travel from a portal until the sentry or avatar is dead.
- Ashen Capital is now accessed after burning the Erdtree the first time either with Melina or with the frenzy quest. Defeating Maliketh no longer causes the player to teleport to Ashen Capital.
- Farum Azula is now accessed two ways. One entrance is via a portal behind the Beast Sanctum in Caelid. The other is via one of the portals at The Four Belfries.
- Weapon reinforcement has been redesigned: All weapons will now be reinforced to +10 at maximum and the amount of damage and scaling benefit between standard and somber reinforcement are identical. See the tables below for reinforcement details.
Smithing Stone Reinforcement:
|Smithing Stone x 1||+1|
|Smithing Stone x 2||+2|
|Smithing Stone x 3||+3|
|Large Smithing Stone x 1||+4|
|Large Smithing Stone x 2||+5|
|Large Smithing Stone x 3||+6|
|Great Smithing Stone x 1||+7|
|Great Smithing Stone x 2||+8|
|Great Smithing Stone x 3||+9|
|Ancient Smithing Stone x 1||+10|
Somber Stone Reinforcement:
|Somber Stone x 1||+1|
|Somber Stone x 1||+2|
|Somber Stone x 1||+3|
|Large Somber Stone x 1||+4|
|Large Somber Stone x 1||+5|
|Great Somber Stone x 1||+6|
|Great Somber Stone x 1||+7|
|Colossal Somber Stone x 1||+8|
|Colossal Somber Stone x 1||+9|
|Ancient Somber Stone x 1||+10|
- Gaining access to the Forge of the Giants is now blocked by a portal. The portal can be used only after acquiring all five Keystones of the Forge. Keystones are held by the primary progression bosses in the list below:
First Keystone Bosses:
- Godrick the Golden
- Rennala, Queen of the Full Moon
- Regal Ancestor Spirit
Second Keystone Bosses:
- General Radahn
- Rykard, Lord of Blasphemy
- Astel, Naturalborn of the Void
Third Keystone Bosses:
- Malenia, Blade of Miquella
- Mohg, Lord of Blood
- Lichdragon Fortissax
- Dragonlord Placidusax
Fourth Keystone Boss:
- Morgott the Omen King
Fifth Keystone Boss:
- Maliketh the Black Blade
Only one boss in each Keystone group must be killed in order to get a Keystone, killing multiple bosses in a single group will not drop duplicate Keystones.
- Entrance to the Academy of Raya Lucaria no longer requires a key.
- The festival in Redmane Castle can now only be triggered by defeating the boss in the Redmane courtyard.
- Each class will be teleported to a unique starting location after the first room their character spawns in at the beginning of the game.
- Summoning spirit ashes now gives the player a debuff that reduces the player’s total HP, FP and SP by a percentage. The percentage reduction is greater depending on the power level of the summon. A spirit ash’s reinforcement level does not affect the strength of the debuff.
- All medallion lifts are unlocked at the start of the game. The medallions are no longer needed to operate them.
- Leyndell is now accessible from the start of the game.
- Vanguard (Str/Dex - Offense) -
Always at the front lines, this knight was revered for his prowess on the battlefield.
Focus: STR/DEX & Melee Combat
- Retainer (Str/Dex - Defense) - Castle Morne Rampart Weeping
A loyal and stalwart knight, classically trained in the tradition of sword and shield.
Focus: STR/DEX & Melee Combat
- Marksman (Str/Dex - Long Range) -
This experienced hunter is an expert in all long range weaponry.
Focus: STR/DEX & Ranged Combat
- Berserker (Str - Offense) -
Hailing from the north and wielding a greataxe, this warrior desires combat above all.
Focus: STR & Melee Combat
- Dreadnought (Str - Defense) - A warrior clad in heavy armor, standing as a lethal fortress against foes.
Focus: STR & Melee Combat
- Sellsword (Dex - Offense) -
A capricious mercenary, displaying expertise in the use of double-bladed weaponry.
Focus: DEX & Melee Combat
- Rogue (Dex - Defense) -
An assassin and master of tactical combat, this mercenary relies on agility and stealth.
Focus: DEX & Melee Combat
- Glint Sorcerer (Int - Magic) -
Trained at Raya Lucaria, this sorcerer is a student of Glintstone and Carian sorcery.
Focus: INT & Magic Damage
- Starcaller (Int/Str - Physical) -
Obsessed with the otherworldly powers of the cosmos, this mage wields the forces of gravity.
Focus: INT & Physical Damage
- Underworld Mage (Int/Dex - Lightning) -
Born in the ruins of a fallen empire, this mage employs the frozen lightning of the dragonkin.
Focus: INT & Lightning Damage
- Volcanist (Int/Fth - Fire) -
Once a noble of high birth, this scholar is now a devotee of the Volcano Manor.
Focus: INT/FTH & Fire Damage
- Stormcaller (Int/Fth/Str - Physical) -
Using techniques lost long ago, this sage controls the power of the wind.
Focus: INT/FTH & Physical Damage
- Nox Oracle (Int/Fth/Dex - Magic) -
Once a leader from the old empire, this mage seeks to revive the glory of the Nox.
Focus: INT/FTH & Magic Damage
- Necromancer (Int/Fth, Summoner - Holy) -
Advocate for those that live in death,this sorcerer calls spirits to their aid.
Focus: INT/FTH & Holy Damage
- Frost Witch (Int/Arc - Magic) -
A lost student of the witch Renna, this sorcerer utilizes the power of frost.
Focus: INT/ARC & Magic Damage
- Aberrant Heretic (Int/Arc - Physical) -
Guilty of unspeakable acts, this sorcerer was cast out of society for their crimes.
Focus: INT/ARC & Physical Damage
- Flame Prophet (Fth, Offense - Fire) -
Persecuted for apocalyptic visions, this priest now calls the power of the flame.
Focus: FTH & Fire Damage
- Fundamentalist (Fth, Defense - Holy) -
Defender of the Golden Order, this priest remains devoted to the Erdtree.
Focus: FTH & Holy Damage
- Bestial Devout (Fth/Str - Physical) -
Wild and unkempt, this monk is capable of conjuring and manipulating stone.
Focus: FTH & Physical Damage
- Dragon Cultist (Fth/Dex - Lightning) -
Once a knight of Leyndell, this cleric can call down the lightning of the ancients.
Focus: FTH & Lightning Damage
- Godskin Celebrant(Int/Fth - Holy) -
Lured by the power of black flame, this priest now searches for the rune of death.
Focus: INT/FTH & Holy Damage
- Frenzied Zealot (Int/Fth - Fire) -
Consumed by destructive desires, this cleric now chases visions of yellow flame.
Focus: INT/FTH & Fire Damage
- Blood Initiate (Fth/Arc - Fire) -
An inductee in the service of luminary Mohg, adept in the use of Bloodflame incantations.
Focus: FTH/ARC & Fire Damage
- Servant of Rot (Fth/Arc - Physical) -
A worshiper of the Sealed God and skilled in the powers of rot and corruption.
Focus: FTH/ARC & Physical Damage
- Mystic (Fth/Arc - Magic) -
A human raised as an ancestral follower, trained to use spirit vapors and sleep.
Focus: FTH/ARC & Magic Damage
- Perfumer (Arc - Consumables) -
Once a perfumer of some renown prior to the shattering, specializing in crafting.
Focus: ARC & Crafting
- Prisoner (RL1) -
A wretched prisoner locked in a dungeon, an inauspicious path.
All boss offense and defense have been adjusted to better suit the new balance of the mod. Boss damage resistances have been dramatically changed. No boss is more than 50% resistant to any single damage type.
- Margit - Adjusted animations to create more time separation in his melee range combos, also his HP and damage output has been significantly increased.
- Godrick - Adjusted animations to make him much faster than in base game, also his HP and damage output has been significantly increased.
- Red Wolf of Radagon - Moved to the Cuckoo’s Evergaol.
- Bols, Carian Knight - Moved to the Debate Parlour in Raya Lucaria.
- Rykard - He has been numerically rebalanced to allow a larger variety of strategies to defeat him. The Serpent Hunter has been removed from the game. The lava pool surrounding him no longer causes characters to stagger. His poison spit attack now fires in a narrower spread. His lava wave attack can now be dodged or jumped to avoid it.
- Crucible Knight and Misbegotten Duo in Redmane - This boss has been replaced with a new boss - Dakk, Starcaller Lord.
- Godfrey spirit in Erdtree Sanctuary - This boss has been replaced with a new boss - Sigur, Night’s Captain.
- Runebear in Earthbore Cave - This boss has been replaced with a new boss - Singing Winged Dame.
- Gideon, the All-Knowing - This boss has been replaced with a new boss - Skarde, Crucible’s Betrayer.
- Godefroy in Golden Lineage Evergaol - This boss has been replaced with a new boss - Banished Knight Oleg
- Ancient Dragon Lansseax - Moved to a new location in Farum Azula
- Lichdragon Fortissax - No longer hidden behind Fia’s questline. Boss will spawn when a character enters the arena.
- Fia’s Champions - Boss removed
- Godskin Duo - This boss has been replaced with a new boss - Seera, Blade of the Ancients.
- Erdtree Sentry - New Boss - Several Ertree Sentries have been added to the game guarding various Erdtree transport portals.
- Beastman Duo in Dragonbarrow Cave - The throwing knife beastman has been removed from the fight and the other beastman has been buffed to compensate.
- Cleanrot Knight Duo - The scythe-wielding cleanrot knight has been removed from the fight and the other cleanrot knight has been buffed to compensate.
- Kindred of Rot Duo - One of the Kindred of Rots has been removed and the other has been buffed to compensate.
- Soldier of Godrick - This boss has been replaced with a new boss - Bloodhound Knight Gethin
- Beastman of Farum Azula in Groveside Cave - Boss removed
- Bloodhound Knight in Lakeside Crystal Cave - This boss has been replaced with a new boss - Battlemage Duncan.
- Crucible Knight Ordovis is now a single boss fight.
- Malenia - Adjusted her waterfowl dance to have a longer wind-up and made it parryable. Improved the parry frames on most of her attacks. Slowed down her fastest right-handed slash attack.
- Godskin Noble - Slowed down the wind-up of his Noble Presence attack.
- Morgott - Tweaked his AI to make him a bit more aggressive, especially when fighting against ranged attacks.
- Added Erdtree transport portals in the following locations:
- East Limgrave
- Weeping Peninsula
- West Caelid
- East Caelid
- South Caelid
- South Liurnia
- West Liurnia
- North Liurnia
- West Mt. Gelmir
- East Mt. Gelmir
- Central Altus
- South Altus
- East Altus
- North Mountaintops
- South Mountaintops
- Consecrated Snowfield
- Siofra River
- Ainsel River
- Deeproot Depths
- The transporter trap in Dragonburnt ruins has been replaced with a two-way portal to Southern Altus.
- The transporter trap in Weeping Peninsula has been replaced with a portal to Leyndell golem bridge.
- A portal has been added to the boss room in Morne Tunnel that leads to Castle Morne.
- The portal in Laskyar Ruins now leads to Kingsrealm Ruins.
- A portal has been added to the boss room in Sellia Crystal Tunnel that leads to the area outside of Astel, Naturalborn of the Void’s boss room.
- The coffin ride in Deeproot Depths now leads to the area outside of Astel, Naturalborn of the Void’s boss room.
- A portal has been added to the boss room in the Stranded Graveyard that leads to the Shaded Castle.
- A two-way portal has been added to the top floor of Volcano Manor in Ghiza’s invasion room that leads to the top of Fort Laidd.
- A portal has been added to the top of the tower after Academy Crystal Cave that leads into the Academy of Raya Lucaria.
- A portal has been added to the Dragonkin of Nokstella’s boss room that leads to Nokstella.
- A portal has been added to the Abandoned Cave boss room that leads to Haligtree Town.
- A portal has been added to the top of the hill at windmill village that leads to the top of the Haligtree.
- A portal has been added to the boss room in Castle Morne that leads to the Subterranean Shunning-Grounds.
- A two-way portal has been added to the Lake of Rot that leads to the Lake of Rot overlook in the Ainsel River.
- A portal has been added near the Slumbering Wolf’s Shack in Liurnia that leads to Ordina, Liturgical Town.
- A portal has been added to the boss room in Leyndell Catacombs that leads to Mohg’s Palace.
- A portal has been added to the bridge fragment in Siofra that is accessed by the Four Belfries that leads to Mohg’s Palace.
- A portal has been added in the Chapel of Anticipation near the Stormhawk Deenh’s ashes that leads to Altus near the Golden Lineage Evergoal.
- A two-way portal has been added near the entrance to the Giant-Conquering Hero’s Grave Catacombs that leads to the Zamor Ruins.
- Deathtouched Catacombs has been redesigned to be Godslayer themed.
- Impaler’s Catacombs has been redesigned to be Frenzy themed.
- Stranded Graveyard has been redesigned to be Aberrant themed and is now only accessible from the beach-side entrance.
- Cliffbottom Catacombs has been redesigned to be Storm themed.
- Fringefolk Hero’s Grave has been redesigned to be Dragonkin themed.
- Morne Tunnel has been redesigned to be Dragon Cult themed.
- Minor Erdtree Catacombs has been redesigned to be Giantsflame themed.
- Redmane Castle has been redesigned to make it into a legacy dungeon.
- Deeproot Depths has been redesigned to make it into a legacy dungeon.
- Many new spirit springs have been added to the overworld map.
- Added a branch near the East Capital Rampart grace in Leyndell that acts as a shortcut to the area that leads to the Forbidden Lands.
- Torrent can now be ridden in Ashen Capital, in the Elden Beast/Radagon arena and in Leyndell beyond the gate that leads to the bridge elevator that takes you to the Forbidden Lands.
- Several new overworld buildings and enemy camps have been added to various locations.
- Moonlight Plateau can be accessed as soon as Astel is defeated. The Dark Moon Ring is no longer required. The ring is only required to enter the cave at the end of Ranni’s quest.
- Goal Cave has been reworked to have a Frenzy theme.
Note: While making new movesets is now possible, the process was very new at the time we made these changes and had several bugs. Many of the changes we made on this list were to make more room for our custom animations. In the future, many of the removed animations may return along with our custom added ones. But for now, the movesets we are placing in the mod are a good foundation for future updates.
- Axe of Epiphany - Axe - Golden Vow (In the Forbidden Lands, in the hidden hallway off the elevator leading down to the snowy area)
- Axe of Rust - Greataxe - Titanic Cleave (New Weapon Skill) (In the Leyndell sewers, near the primary entrance)
- Crimson Briar-Bough - Greathammer - Briar Assault (New Weapon Skill) (Boss drop in the Cave of Knowledge)
- Sword of the Cyclops - Greatsword - Cyclopean Conflagration (New Weapon Skill) (On Flame Peak just after the Fire Giant boss arena)
- Axe of Fell Prophecy - Axe - Scorched Earth (New Weapon Skill) (In the Giant Conquering Hero’s Grave)
- Foil of Caddock - Thrusting Sword - Repeating Thrust (Sold by Big Boggart at his second location near Leyndell)
- Three Finger Blade - Curved Greatsword - Shabriri’s Revenge (New Weapon Skill) (Yelough Anix ruins in Consecrated Snowfield)
- Frozen Twinshards - Twinblade - Whirling Iceblades (New Weapon Skill) (Chest on cliff near the Albinauric Tower in Consecrated Snowfield)
- Celestial Blade - Greatsword - Celestial Ascension (New Weapon Skill) (Top of the tower after the Academy Crystal Cave)
- Glintstone Cleaver - Axe - Primeval Cascade (New Weapon Skill) (Altus Tunnel)
- Godwyn’s Cragblades - Twinblade - Call to Thunder (New Weapon Skill) (Chest in storeroom in Leyndell)
- Leaden Maul - Hammer - Concussive Smash (New Weapon Skill) (Dropped by boss in Highroad Cave)
- Midnight Dagger - Dagger - Assassin’s Gambit (In chest in Nokron)
- Mohgwyn Censer - Flail - Wild Strikes (Given by Varre during his quest)
- Nomad’s Kilij - Curved Sword - Succumb to Madness (New Weapon Skill) (Sold by the merchant in Mohgwyn)
- Quicksilver Rapier - Thrusting Sword - Flowing Piercer (New Weapon Skill) (Chest near the entrance of the Lake of Rot)
- Blade of Scarlet Bloom - Curved Sword - Aeonian Rush (New Weapon Skill) (Chest in Lake of Rot)
- Glaive of the Ancients - Halberd - Ancient Thunderclap (New Weapon Skill) (Dropped by Seera in Farum Azula)
- Seething Flail - Flail - Spinning Chain (Volcano Manor on wooden catwalk overlooking the lava)
- Stone Claws - Claws - Bestial Mauling (New Weapon Skill) (Boss drop in the Hidden Path of the Haligtree)
- Sulien’s Razors - Twinblade - Sulien’s Mastery (New Weapon Skill) (In Leyndell courtyard off of the Leyndell version of Roundtable hold)
- Surgeons Catlinger - Dagger - Quickstep (Near Second Church of Marika in Altus)
- Thorn of the Guilty - Thrusting Sword - Telekinetic Arrow (New Weapon Skill) (Fort Laiedd)
- Underworld Greatmace - Greathammer - Cragbolt Slam (New Weapon Skill) (Fringefolk Hero’s Grave)
- Zamor Starmace - Hammer - Ice Spikes (New Weapon Skill) (Zamor Ruins)
- Sword of Hadea - Greatsword - Crucible’s Fury (New Weapon Skill) (Sold by Finger reader after killing Skarde)
- Dragonkin Seeker Sword (Remade Lazuli Glintstone Sword) - Ice Lightning Sword (In Siofra where the Missionary's Cookbook  was in vanilla)
- Molten Sword (Remade Crystal Sword) - Magma Shower (Gael Tunel)
- Underworld Dagger (Remade Crystal Knife) - Quickstep (Raya Lucaria Crystal Tunnel)
- Sword of the Cosmos (Remade Sword of Night and Flame) - Sword - Cosmic Stance (Caria Manor)
Weapon Moveset Changes:
- The default moveset for all Greatsword light attacks has been changed to the Knight’s Greatsword moveset.
- The heavy attacks of the Godskin Stitcher are now using the animation of the Bloody Helice heavy attacks.
- The unique jumping attack of the Beastman’s Curved Sword has been added to the jumping attacks of Bandit’s Curved Sword, Serpent God Curved Sword and the Falchion.
- The light attacks of Morgott’s Cursed Sword now use the animation of the Knight’s Greatsword light attacks.
- The heavy attacks of the Monk’s Flameblade now use the animation of the Flamberge’s heavy attacks.
- The heavy attacks of the Nagakiba now use the animations of the Meteoric Ore Blade’s heavy attacks.
- The heavy attacks of the Knight’s Twin Swords now use the animation of the Godskin Peeler’s heavy attacks.
- The default moveset for all Hammers now moves the character slightly more forward when attacking and is slightly faster.
- The Morning star and the Scepter of the All-Knowing now use the default hammer moveset.
- The default moveset of all Greataxes is now slightly faster.
- All Flail heavy attacks are now faster.
- The Iron Cleaver now uses the Club moveset.
- The Butchering Knife now uses default Greataxe heavy attacks.
- The heavy attack of the Pike is now the default Spear heavy attack animation.
- Serpent Hunter has been removed from the game.
- The Mohgwyn Sacred Spear heavy attacks now use the animation of the Tree Spear’s heavy attacks.
- The default heavy attack of all Halberds is now the animation for the heavy attacks of the Lucerne.
- The default heavy attack of all Reapers is now the animation for the heavy attacks of the Scythe.
- The heavy attacks of Royal Greatsword now use the animation of the Godslayer Greatsword’s heavy attacks.
Ash of War and Weapon Skill Changes:
Note: Even with the ability to add new animations, adding new Ash of Wars and Weapon Skills, is not currently possible. The system works very differently than previous games and the process is still being ironed-out. So in order to add our new weapon skills for our new unique weapons, we had to cut many of the vanilla Ash of Wars for now.
The following Ash of Wars have been removed from the game mostly to make room for our new unique weapon skills:
- Bloody Slash
- Blood Tax
- Storm Stomp
- Waves of Darkness
- Vow of the Indomitable
- Carian Greatsword
- Glintblade Phalanx
- Ground Slam
- Hoarfrost Stomp
- White Shadow’s Lure
- Flame of the Redmanes
- Charge Forth
- Storm Assault
- Thops Barrier
- Glintstone Pebble
The following unique weapons have had their weapon skills replaced:
- Axe of Godrick - I Command Thee, Kneel -> Twister Shot
- Halo Scythe - Miquella’s Rings of Light -> Sacred Rings of Light
- Great Dragonclaw - Endure -> Storm of the Ancients
Staff and Seal Changes:
Casting tools no longer cause bonus damage to a given magic school. A staff or a seal will deal more damage or less damage for spells cast of given damage types. This is the magic affinity system. The details of this system can be seen below:
The values in green reflect the best or optimal damage type for any given spell casting tool.
|Incants Strong (T2)|
|Giant's Seal||60||40||100||80||60||Fell Flame||35Fth|
|Frenzied Flame Seal||60||80||100||60||40||Frenzy||18Fth18Int|
|Golden Order Seal||60||60||40||80||100||Golden Order||35Fth|
|Dragon Cult Seal||60||60||40||100||80||Dragon Cult||35Fth|
|Seal of Rot||100||80||40||60||60||Servants of Rot||18Fth/18Arc|
|Incants Weak (T1)|
|War Surgeon Seal||60||60||100||40||80||Bloodflame||6Fth/6Arc|
|Firemonk's Seal||60||40||100||80||60||Fell Flame||10Fth|
|Finger Seal||60||60||40||80||100||Golden Order||10Fth|
|Gravel Stone Seal||60||60||40||100||80||Dragon Cult||10Fth|
|Pest Seal||100||80||40||60||60||Servants of Rot||6Fth/6Arc|
|Sorcery Strong (T2)|
|Azur's Glintstone Staff||80||100||60||40||60||Glint||35Int|
|Snow Witch Staff||60||100||40||80||60||Frost||18Int/18Arc|
|Lusat's Night Staff||60||100||80||60||40||Night||18Int/18Fth|
|Prince of Death's Staff||40||60||60||80||100||Death||18Int/18Fth|
|Staff of the Guilty||100||60||40||60||80||Thorn||18Int/18Arc|
|Sorcery Weak (T1)|
|Staff of Loss||60||100||80||60||40||Night||6Int/6Fth|
|Gelmir Lava Staff||60||80||100||40||60||Lava||6Int/6Fth|
|Dragon Student Staff||60||40||60||100||80||Dragonkin||10Int|
|Staff of Briar||100||60||40||60||80||Thorn||6Int/6Arc|
**All casting tools seen on this list account for all of the staffs and seals remaining in the game. All other vanilla casting tools have been removed.**
Weapons that Boost Spell Types:
Each of these boosting items increases the damage of spells of its given type by 10% while equipped and visible.
- Cinqudea - Bestial - Located behind and below the Bestial Sancum
- Crest of the Dragon Cult - Dragon Cult - On wandering Leyndell knight in Liurnia
- Smoldering Shield - Giantsflame - In flame camp in Western Liurnia
- Erdsteel Dagger - Golden Order - Kenneth Haight’s Quest
- Celebrant’s Sickle - Godslayer - Divine Tower of Caelid
- Ivory Sickle - Frenzied Flame - Room past Godrick in Stormveil
- Surgeon’s Catlinger - Bloodflame - Near the Second Church of Marika in Altus
- Scorpion Kite Shield - Servants of Rot - In Aeonian swamp in Caelid
- St. Trina’s Torch - Mystic - In Upper Siofra
- Man-Serpent Shield - Magma - Volcano Manor
- Glintstone Kris - Glint - Highway Lookout Tower in Eastern Liurnia
- Rift Shield - Gravity - Sold by Merchant near Bellum Church
- Blue and White Wooden Shield - Storm - Stormveil Armory
- Ice Crest Shield - Frost - Near Red Wolf behind Caria Manor
- Midnight Dagger - Night - In chest in Nokron
- Ghostflame Torch - Death - On Death Bird near Scenic Isle
- Underworld Dagger - Dragonkin - Chest in Raya Lucaria Crystal Tunnel
- Shield of the Guilty - Aberrant - Aberrant camp in Eastern Liurnia
- All armor has had its poise value increased.
- All armor has had its weight reduced.
- All armor now has passive effects. Each effect can be seen in the armor’s description.
- Several new armor sets have been added for many of the new classes as starting armor.
- Approximately 360 new spells have been added to the game. Spells are divided into 18 schools each with around 20-25 spells. The spell schools are as follows:
- Glint - (Magic Damage - INT Scaling)
- Gravity - (Physical Damage - INT Scaling)
- Dragonkin - (Lightning Damage - INT Scaling - Frostbite)
- Lava - (Fire Damage - INT/FTH Scaling)
- Night - (Magic Damage - INT/FTH Scaling)
- Death - (Holy Damage - INT/FTH Scaling - Frostbite/Deathblight)
- Storm - (Physical Damage - INT/FTH Scaling)
- Frost - (Magic Damage - INT/ARC Scaling - Frostbite)
- Aberrant - (Physical Damage - INT/ARC Scaling - Bleed)
- Bestial - (Physical Damage - FTH Scaling)
- Golden Order - (Holy Damage - FTH Scaling)
- Giantsflame - (Fire Damage - FTH Scaling)
- Dragon Cult - (Lightning Damage - FTH Scaling)
- Godslayer - (Holy Damage - INT/FTH Scaling)
- Frenzy - (Fire Damage - INT/FTH Scaling - Madness)
- Bloodflame - (Fire Damage - FTH/ARC Scaling - Bleed)
- Servants of Rot - (Physical Damage - FTH/ARC Scaling - Poison/Rot/Deathblight/Bleed)
- Mystic - (Magic Damage - FTH/ARC Scaling - Sleep)
- Sorcery scrolls and incantation prayerbooks have been removed. Spells are now learned by using new consumables called spell runes. Each spell school has 5 spell runes in various locations in the world. When consumed, a spell rune will auto-loot several spells to your character.
- All cookbooks are unlocked at the start of the game.
- The requirement for Cracked Pots, Ritual Pots and Perfume Bottles has been removed. All craftable items can be crafted with the materials alone.
- All crafted consumables have been changed to make Arcane the primary stat they scale with.
- The item amount that is crafted of most consumables and ammunition has been increased each time you craft.
- Glintstone Scraps, Large Glintstone Scraps, Explosive Stones, Explosive Stone Clumps, Poison Stones, Poison Stone Clumps, Gravity Stone Chunks and Gravity Stone Fans are now craftable.
Talisman and Physick Changes:
- Most talismans and Physick Tears have been changed in some way, either improved or rebalanced. Some talismans have been combined into one talisman that has the effects of two from base game in order to increase their power level. As a result some talismans have been removed entirely.
- All talismans and Physick Tears are now crafted with remnants in the remnant crafting menu found at graces. Combat, Enchanted and Heirloom Remnants are found throughout the world in various locations. Relic Remnants are only dropped by main progression bosses. Essence, Elemental, Prowess, Invigorating and Enduring Physick Remnants are dropped by Erdtree Avatars and Erdtree Sentries.
The crafting scheme works as follows:
Combat Remnants can craft:
- Dagger Talisman - Base Game Effect
- Curved Sword Talisman - Combined effects of the Curved Sword Talisman and the Greatshield Talisman
- Twinblade Talisman - Base Game Effect
- Axe Talisman - Base Game Effect
- Hammer Talisman - Base Game Effect
- Spear Talisman - Combined effects of the Spear Talisman and the Greatshield Talisman
- Lance Talisman - Base Game Effect
- Claw Talisman - Base Game Effect
- Arrow’s Sting Talisman - Combined effects of Arrow’s Sting and Arrow’s Reach talismans
- Warrior Jar Shard - Base Game Effect
- Winged Sword Insignia - Improved effect from base game
- Great-Jar’s Arsenal - Base Game Effect
- Companion Jar - Base Game Effect
- Bull-Goat’s Talisman - Base Game Effect
- Blue Dancer Charm - Base Game Effect
- Crucible Feather Talisman - Base Game Effect
- Crucible Scale-Knot - Combined effects from Crucible Scale and Crucible Knot talismans
- Red-Feathered Branchsword - Base Game Effect
- Blue-Feathered Branchsword - Base Game Effect
- Ritual Sword Talisman - Base Game Effect
- Ritual Shield Talisman - Base Game Effect
- Assassin’s Curio - Combined effects of both crimson and cerulean assassin’s talismans
- Godskin Swaddling Cloth - Base Game Effect
Enchanted Remnants can craft:
- Green Turtle Talisman - Base Game Effect
- Blessed Dew Talisman - Base Game Effect
- Cerulean Seed Talisman - Adds FP regeneration
- Erdtree's Favor - Improved effect from base game
- Spelldrake Talisman - Improved effect from base game
- Flamedrake Talisman - Improved effect from base game
- Boltdrake Talisman - Improved effect from base game
- Haligdrake Talisman - Improved effect from base game
- Pearldrake Talisman - Improved effect from base game
- Dragoncrest Greatshield Talisman - Improved effect from base game
- Immunizing Horn Charm - Grants immunity instead of resistance
- Stalwart Horn Charm - Grants immunity instead of resistance
- Clarifying Horn Charm - Grants immunity instead of resistance
- Prince of Death's Cyst - Grants immunity instead of resistance
- Mottled Necklace - Improved effect from base game
- Primal Glintstone Blade - Base Game Effect
- Moon of Nokstella - Base Game Effect
- Old Lord's Talisman - Base Game Effect
- Radagon Icon - Base Game Effect
- Carian Filigreed Crest - Base Game Effect
- Godfrey Icon - Base Game Effect
- Perfumer's Talisman - Base Game Effect
- Taker's Cameo - Restores HP, FP and SP on kill
- Gold Scarab - Base Game Effect
- Silver Scarab - Base Game Effect
- Crepus's Vial - Base Game Effect
- Concealing Vial - Base Game Effect
- Longtail Cat Talisman - Base Game Effect
Heirloom Remnants can craft:
- Starscourge Heirloom - STR +6
- Prosthesis-Wearer Heirloom - DEX +6
- Stargazer Heirloom - INT +6
- Two Fingers Heirloom - FTH +6
- Mimic Heirloom - ARC +6
- Valorous Heirloom - STR/DEX +3
- Strategist Heirloom - STR/INT +3
- Chosen Heirloom - STR/FTH +3
- Blackguard Heirloom - STR/ARC +3
- Saboteur Heirloom - DEX/INT +3
- Cloister Heirloom - DEX/FTH +3
- Perfume Heirloom - DEX/ARC +3
- Midnight Heirloom - INT/FTH +3
- Forbidden Heirloom - INT/ARC +3
- Scorpion Heirloom - FTH/ARC +3
Faint Relic Remnants can craft:
- Runebear’s Claw - Physical Damage +5%
- Glowing Glintshard - Magic Damage +5%
- Firemonk’s Filigree - Fire Damage +5%
- Dragonkin Crest - Lightning Damage +5%
- Emblem of Gold - Holy Damage +5%
Shimmering Relic Remnants can craft:
- Primordial Pumice Fragment - Physical Damage +7.5%
- Graven School Talisman - Magic Damage +7.5%
- Everburning Ember - Fire Damage +7.5%
- Chime of Godwyn - Lightning Damage +7.5%
- Faithful Canvas Talisman - Holy Damage +7.5%
Glowing Relic Remnants can craft:
- Primordial Glass Shard - Physical Damage +10%
- Graven Mass Talisman - Magic Damage +10%
- Coal of the Forge - Fire Damage +10%
- Scale of Gransax - Lightning Damage +10%
- Flock Canvas Talisman - Holy Damage +10%
Shining Relic Remnants can craft:
- Giant’s Insignia - Physical Damage +12.5%
- Magic Scorpion Charm - Magic Damage +12.5%
- Fire Scorpion Charm - Fire Damage +12.5%
- Lightning Scorpion Charm - Lightning Damage +12.5%
- Sacred Scorpion Charm - Holy Damage +12.5%
Essence Physick Remnants can craft:
- Strength-Knot Crystal Tear - Str +10
- Dexterity-Knot Crystal Tear - Dex +10
- Intelligence-Knot Crystal Tear - Int +10
- Faith-Knot Crystal Tear - Fth +10
- Arcane-Knot Crystal Tear - Arc +10
- Knight's Crystal Tear - Str/Dex +5
- Battlemage's Crystal Tear - Str/Int +5
- Templar's Crystal Tear - Str/Fth +5
- Barbarian's Crystal Tear - Str/Arc +5
- Assassin's Crystal Tear - Dex/Int +5
- Inquisitor's Crystal Tear - Dex/Fth +5
- Rogue's Crystal Tear - Dex/Arc +5
- Zealot's Crystal Tear - Int/Fth +5
- Witch's Crystal Tear - Int/Arc +5
- Cultist's Crystal Tear - Fth/Arc +5
Elemental Physick Remnants can craft:
- Stone-Shrouding Cracked Tear - Physical +10%
- Magic-Shrouding Cracked Tear - Magic +10%
- Flame-Shrouding Cracked Tear - Fire +10%
- Lightning-Shrouding Cracked Tear - Lightning +10%
- Holy-Shrouding Cracked Tear - Holy +10%
- Ruptured Crystal Tear - Explosion After a Delay
Prowess Physick Remnants can craft:
- Spiked Cracked Tear - Charged Attacks +15%
- Thorny Cracked Tear - Consecutive Attack Boost
- Stonebarb Cracked Tear - Poise Damage Boost +30%
- Waterblade Cracked Tear - Skill Attacks +15%
- Stonetalon Cracked Tear - Jump Attacks +15%
- Windbarb Cracked Tear - Ranged Attacks +15%
- Shadowblade Cracked Tear - Crit Attacks +15%
- Stoneblade Cracked Tear - Guard Counter Attacks +15%
- Stonehoof Cracked Tear - Mounted Attacks +15%
Invigorating Physick Remnants can craft:
- Crimson Crystal Tear - Restore HP
- Crimsonspill Crystal Tear - Boost Max HP
- Crimsonburst Crystal Tear - Restore HP Over Time
- Crimson Bubbletear - Restores HP when Near Death
- Cerulean Crystal Tear - Restore FP
- Ceruleanspill Crystal Tear - Boost Max FP
- Ceruleanburst Crystal Tear - Restore FP Over Time
- Cerulean Hidden Tear - Reduces FP Costs
- Greenspill Crystal Tear - Boost Max SP
- Greenburst Crystal Tear - Restore SP Over Time
Enduring Physick Remnants can craft:
- Opaline Hardtear - Boost Damage Negation
- Crimsonwhorl Bubbletear - Converts Non-Physical Damage to HP
- Opaline Bubbletear - Negates Damage of Next Hit Taken
- Leaden Hardtear - Boosts Poise
- Windy Crystal Tear - Enhances Dodges
- Winged Crystal Tear - Reduce Equip Load
- Twiggy Cracked Tear - Prevents Rune Loss
- Purifying Crystal Tear - Immunity to Status Effects and Cures Them
Talismans cut from the game:
- Crimson Amber Medallion
- Crimson Seed Talisman
- Cerulean Amber Medallion
- Viridian Amber Medalion
- Greatshield Talisman
- Arsenal Charm
- Roar Medallion
- Erdtree's Favor +1
- Erdtree's Favor +2
- Radagon's Scarseal
- Radagon's Soreseal
- Marika's Scarseal
- Marika's Soreseal
- Dragoncrest Shield Talisman
- Dragoncrest Shield Talisman +1
- Dragoncrest Shield Talisman +2
- Spelldrake +1
- Spelldrake +2
- Flamedrake +1
- Flamedrake +2
- Boltdrake +1
- Boltdrake +2
- Haligdrake +1
- Haligdrake +2
- Pearldrake +1
- Pearldrake +2
- Immunizing Horn Charm +1
- Stalwart Horn Charm +1
- Clarifying Horn Charm +1
- Mottled Necklace +1
- Prince of Death's Pustule
- Arrow's Reach Talisman
- Shard of Alexander
- Crucible Scale Talisman
- Assassin's Cerulean Dagger
- Rotten Winged Sword Insignia
- Kindred of Rot's Exultation
- Lord of Blood's Exultation
- Ancestral Spirit's Horn